- +91 734-898-3101
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Sales Orders
- 1. Minimums Order Value: Unless other terms have been agreed to, all orders should be $300 Minimum Order Value, and no line minimum.
- 2. Pricing: Vyomann will inform customers of any price change before an order is accepted.
- 3. Payment Terms: 100% in advance unless otherwise mentioned in the quote.
- 4. Delivery: Terms of Sale: EXW - Incoterms 2010
- 5. Order Cancellation: Items once order cannot be cancelled. Restocking fee of 25% will be charged for the cancelled order/item.An item noted as "Special Order" on a quote is subject to a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the quoted price.
- 6. AOG Order Policy: Vyomann Aviation will accept AOG orders from the customer subject to the following conditions:
- ➢ The customer must provide a valid aircraft tail number. Location, aircraft next schedule flight.
- ➢ Any other information necessary to support the AOG
- ➢ Accept the additional cost to handle AOG service
- ➢ Customers can indicate which items on a purchase order they wish to ship earlier in order to reduce the lead-time.
- 7. Certification: Vyomann will deliver a customer's shipment with FAA 8130 / Certificate of Conformance/ relevant document. This document certifies that the parts have been produced under Federal Aviation Administration approved manufacturing and quality control systems/methods and are in airworthy condition.
- 8. Packaging: Products are properly identified and packaged to customers specific requirements.
- Items that have not been altered (except with the written authorization of Vyomann Aviation), may be returned for the reasons listed below. In all instances, a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number is required.
- 1. Ordered in Error by Customer: Items ordered in error by a customer may be returned for credit within 30 days after the product was shipped. A restocking charge of 25% will apply against the original invoice. Vyomann Aviation will not accept returns or items that were quoted as 'Special Order'. The customer will bear all return shipping charges.
- 2. Shipped in Error: Items shipped in error (including those incorrectly identified) may be returned for credit within 30 days after the Item was shipped. Freight charges for the return will be borne by Vyomann Aviation
- 3. Warranty Returns: Defective or non-conforming parts may be returned for repair or replacement. See Vyomann Aviation Warranty Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Terms and Conditions for Quotes
- 1. Prices are valid for 30 days and for the quantities listed on the quote request unless otherwise noted.
- 2. All prices in currency as noted on the quotation.
- 3. Minimum order requirement to be met
- 4. Terms of Sale: EXW - Incoterms 2010.
- 5. Any special request (e.g., manufacturer certification, test reports, inspections, special packaging) that were not noted on the quote request may incur an additional fee.
- 6. When a quote is limited to quantity, product availability will be subject to prior sale.
- 7. Quotes are valid for a single shipment unless otherwise noted. Additional fees may apply for multiple shipments.
- 8. Unless otherwise stated, prices quoted do not include the addition charges such as freight, customs, duty and transportation.
- 9. An item noted as "Special Order" in the quote is subject to a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the quoted price.
Terms and Conditions for Warranty
- 1. Vyomann Aviation warrants that each part shall at the time of delivery conform to the applicable original manufacturer's specifications and description and be free from defects in material and workmanship on the terms set forth herein.
- 2. Vyomann Aviation shall not be liable under this Warranty for any defect resulting from a part having been exposed or subjected to: (i) Any alteration, modification, maintenance, repair, installation, handling, transportation, storage, operation or use that is improper or otherwise not in compliance with the original manufacturer's instructions, unless caused by; (ii) Any accident, contamination, foreign object damage, abuse, neglect, or negligence after delivery to buyer, unless caused by Supplier; or, (iii) Any damage precipitated by any part not supplied by Vyomann Aviation.